Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merino chunky loop & baby alapca/merino

Heidi and I have spent all day surrounded by boxes of lovely cuddly wool, at one point it was difficult to see her through the boxes in the office
Ebay has been stripped of my chunky and now most it is in the shop, I want to keep all of both of these, I love chunky best of all as its so quick to knit. The baby alapca/merino is soooooooooo soft and I just love the colours, seemed to have had a bit of a green/blue moment.

I love the merino too, lovely Gina who came to the open day was knitting socks on 2 circular needles. I decided I could knit socks on 2 circulars, so saturday night I sat swearing at Homer (who by that time had serious man flu and wasn't any help) as all I seemed to come up with was needle spaghettti. But have mastered it now and knitting merino chunky socks as a tester. I accidently lost skeins of these 3, last seen close to my bag so maybe am getting the sock bug afterall..............


Luckily the rest of the stock made it to the shop, but you never know what may disappear over the weeks to come, if things get bad.

No comments: