Monday, December 17, 2007

Daisy and Craig


Some of you know them, some of you don't.
They have an on/off relationship, its on at the moment.
They spent this afternoon with me, (lucky Heidi is off shopping for a few days).
I am exhausted, my eyes hurt, my brain is numb, but its lovely to have her (and him) home for a few weeks.
And as they are uni students with vast drinking capabilities I don't think the booze is going to last until christmas.
There might be a couple of bottles of beer left for Feppy when she comes home tomorrow.
That is if we can find her, she is not answering her phone - again!!
Has obviously lost it - again!, or dropped it in a puddle - again!, or stood on it - again!.
She goes through phones as quickly as her baby sister went through her student loan.
We tried phoning her boyfriend's phone, but no reply - maybe she dropped him in a puddle too

No comments: