Tuesday, November 03, 2009

This morning

A bit tired this morning, didn't want to get up, didn't want to come to work, feel slightly scared I will start feeling blocked again.

But we had such a fantastic weekend, spent time with good friends, who we laughed with and forgot all our troubles. Both of us felt the pressure lift a little, which was excatly what we needed otherwise one of us was going to explode or implode

Had a fantastic afternoon with Susan and Gavin, who put me back on my feet and started me in the right direction again and made me feel maybe life wasn't quite as bad as I thought.

A chaotic but happy night with Maisy Mae, Mark and Geinome, watching Maisy terrify Liverpool, it was her last tour and I found it quite sad as she was so good at it, but she's not happy with work conditions.

2 relaxing and lazy days with Mr Wool mainly talking wool and watching F1.

Saturday night we were joined by Babylonglegs and Deb the Dyer, was fab to spend quality time with them, normally its 5 or 10 mins at a show.

The home yesterday cross country, managed to avoid all the motorways, but was freezing, hence the special coat.

Masses to do and the first problem was at 9.30, still trying to sort it out, dyeing to do, packing to do, labeling to do - really, really need an assistant, but my assistant is at his proper job.

No comments: