Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homer is a superstar

But don't tell him I said so, or he will start getting all puffed up pants.
Yesterday his job nightmare was resolved, he will NOT be made redundant, his company has been saved. And the extra bonus is he has had a big promotion, just about as far as he can go without starting his own company.
I am so relieved as it means that NDS can stay at Moors farm and we can stay in Suffolk.
If he had lost his job it would have meant putting house and business together and moving to who knows where.
Life would have been really stressful, but exciting at the same time.
About 15% of me is a bit sad, because he could have made a huge difference to NDS, but the other 85% is over the moon.
Not only this, but he also made a genius suggestion about my "never go back" piece.
A couple of nights ago I sat with it draped over my arm moaning about it and he said turn it into gloves or mittens, so I did!
What do you think??
(oh and please ignore my dyers hands, they are never clean)

8 comments:

Eleanor said...

Oooh, beautiful!

RacineDKringle said...

Truly gorgeous!!

Cazzie said...

They really are fab - are you going to publish a pattern ;0)

Anonymous said...

lovley!

Naomi Farmer said...

Brilliant - on both accounts :~)

feppy said...

can you make me some?

BabyLongLegs said...

They match the colour of your nails perfectly, dahhhling :)

Maisy Mae said...

I want some