Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Alan Sugar

I am a lot angrier than I was a few years ago, I don't know whether its my age or because I have had to become a business woman and think about vat and tax and rates and councils and all the other boring stuff.

I have just read this on Sky News and am foaming at the mouth, telling the wool exactly what I think.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Lord-Alan-Sugar-Tells-Small-Business-Owners-They-Need-To-Stop-Moaning-About-Banks-In-Rant/Article/200911115433824?f=rss

I have always respected Alan Sugar, self made business man and all that, but now if only I could get him in the dyeroom for 5 mins I would tell him exactly what I think.

Too angry to tell you,
but GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 comments:

Claire said...

How I agree with you Amanda. The banks have pocketed our money, which was meant to go into the money supply to oil the wheels of smes. Typically small businesses get stuck between a rock and a hard place on payment terms - perhaps Sir Alan should remember we are not all TV Stars who can waltz around demanding the world bows down to our desires...

Anonymous said...

I would agree with him... except he's forgetting something. The banks have accepted taxpayers' money to improve the economy, and that means they ought to have some kind responsibility to use it to help the economy, not just for their bonuses.

2ply on Ravelry said...

He's a prat. I've never heard him say anything worth hearing. XXX