Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OMG - domain names & Matthew

I am mid way through transfering thenaturaldyestudio.com to the website shop.
I don't need the old site I only keep it for its domain name and it seems really stupid to be paying so much money for something I could alter if I had the guts.

Sooooooooooooo
I am doing it now, have about 20 screens open, one of them to poor Matthew who probably didn't realise how shit his day was going to be when he woke up or he would of stayed in bed.
He's been patiently answering my mails for the last 2 or 3 hours, most of them really stupid questions.
Is probably sitting there with his eyes rolling and muttering "OH for f... sake! not her again!!"

I think I have done everything I need to do on the list, in fact several steps ahead of where I need to be - have a feeling that somewhere along the process I have made a huge mistake.

Am feeling hysterical and panicky - but heh at least I am not Matthew - :-)))))

No comments: