Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sleep & Dress

Over the last week I have been in pain and ill, but now I have many different pills to make me better.
And they are working.
Instead of feeling ill and in pain I am feeling sleepy, have slept about 18 hours out of the last 24.
And suspect I have much more sleeping ahead of me, as am struggling to stay awake.
The nasty plague nose is looking lots better and beginning to heal, the pain is still there but the extra strong pain killers are working and so I am feeling much more positive and happy.
I even dyed sock club yesterday - :-)

Do you remember my lack of ball gown hysteria, or was that just on twitter?
Anyway I can't remember if I told you that I had won my ball gown on ebay?
Well I did!
And here it is.........







7 comments:

yogicknitter said...

Amanda that is beautiful. You are going to look fantastic.

Mel x

BabyLongLegs said...

That is beeeeOOtiful Queenie!!!
You shall go to the ball..... :D

Hugs to you, glad you arn't as poorly as my imagination made out ;)

Big Hugs....and LOTS MORE REST!!!

S xXx

yvette said...

Wow, its is fabulous, I hope you feel better soon :)

Cazzie said...

Wow - that is gorgeous :0)

Glad you are starting to feel a bit better

Claire said...

Beautiful gown - glad you're feeling better, if sleepy

JCW said...

Spot on - very you, very gorgeous, and well done for winning it! You'll look great, make sure there are lots of pictures. Enjoy the Ball!

Debbie said...

OMG, that is gorgeous! I think I'd be hanging it on the wall when I wasn't wearing it, it's far too nice to languish in a wardrobe : )