Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Energy

Almost full of it, or rather I have a lot more than I have over the past few days.

Yesterday wasn't a good day, childen trauma and the big R looks ever closer, its possible Homer will be full time NDS this time next week. Gives me a slight rising feeling of hysteria, but as long as we have each other blah blah blah

More wholesale, today it makes me feel excited, last week it sent me into a huge panic. Odd how the thought of new orders has a different effect depending what I am going through at the time.

Life hasn't changed, got slightly worse in fact, but I'm copeing or supressing a lot better.

Off to the dye room tra la la la la la la

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

next week?
what is going ma moo?
xx

Queenie said...

The meeting to decided the company's fate is on monday.

Anonymous said...

aarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!
run for the hills!