Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bloody cold again!

What was I saying the other day?
"I never get ill" - stupid me, why did I open my big mouth.
Have a cold now, yesterday I thought it was major hayfever, today I know its a cold - GRRRRRRRRRR

Still I have major dyeing to do, up to my neck in wholesale.
And I don't want to talk too soon as I am sure I will curse myself, but I think my wholesale dyeing system is working for the first time in ages.
I am slowly realising I need to concentrate on 1 order at a time, rather than do 2 or 3 at the same time.

I always end up getting it wrong and muddling up colours and yarns.
Is so frustrating, last week I had to re-order 2 kgs, 1 of which was no problem, but the second kg had my supplier grubbing around his stock and home trying to find a full kg for me to dye.

THANK YOU LOVELY SUPPLIER - what would I do without you?

His other hat is a really close friend hat and we are off to spend the weekend with him on friday. I'm really, really looking forward to it, spending time with him & F1 and forgetting about all our troubles for a few days.

Just hope I don't give him my cold, where am I going to get my wool from if he's laying in bed full of snot - :-)

P.S - Sarah - if you are reading, am really looking forward to seeing you too, oh and not forgetting Susan the day before.

No comments: