Monday, December 21, 2009

Dentist & Shingle Street

I went to the dentist this morning, thought I was going for a filling, but it turns out it was a couple of x-ray's, so my girlies and I went to the beach instead to celebrate.

Feppy is the stripey one and Maisy Mae has green hair.


On the skyline you can just make out the church tower, and a little bit to the right there is a row of poplars on the skyline, these trees are at the back of Moors Farm and my house is next door to the farm
The lighthouse on Orfordness, barely visable, but I can see it, maybe because I know where to look.


The coastguard cottages.

Maisy Mae



3 comments:

Shani said...

what a good way to spend the morning. Hope you are feeling better in yourself now.

Best wishes
Shani

dubcat said...

It looks very, very cold. Must take loads of woolies with me for our Xmas stay!

Queenie said...

Very cold, you will need your woolly knickers - :-)