Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 2 of Sofa Rest

I have eventually arrived on my sofa, even though for several weeks I have been talking about resting I haven't really been doing it.
My idea of resting was to stop dyeing, but to carry on with doing everything else.
But after developing a gum infection from hell and a cold i realised that I had to stop everything or I wouldn't get better.
So all my wholesale is gone and on its way to its new homes, most of the Unicorn is gone, not really much left to do.

Yesterday (day 1)
I re-wound some skeins which I can do from the sofa as my skein winders sit on the floor in front of me.
I finished cutting the poodle, who had looked like a half shorn sheep for about 4 days.
And I made a little tiny sample piece of my angora Kiss, which is pretty.

I can almost begin to feel my mojo tingling and am really excited that it might be on its way back, so the sofa might be a good place.
But first I need to finish the winding.

No comments: