Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Peaceful turmoil

My life will be turned upside down in the very near future.
We have someone who is in the process of buying our house, its got as far as the surveyor's stage - very scary as we have no where to move to.
Now I don't just mean we haven't found a new house, I mean we are not looking, so very soon I/we will be totally homeless.

Why are we not looking?? because there are huge secret plans moving, that will mean a new beginning of something that will suck the rest of my life away (the dye studio already has one half). I can't tell more until the plans are more definate.

But that goes back to homeless, looks like its a caravan for us, only problem is we don't know where, we have the perfect spot but that all depends on the secret plans.

Sound complicated and it is, very excited and terrified at the same time.

Now off to pack some more clubs stuff - will it never end? - :-)

1 comment:

AC said...

Fingers crossed a solution can be found...thinking of you all.
Changes can also mean new oppertunaties!
Take care,
Alison

...yep my spelling is hopeless!