Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I was tagged

By Jeni

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
Indianna Jones with Dais and her lovely new Mark in Liverpool.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Father Brown, by G.K Chesterton

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Board games annoy me, but not as much as DH when I beat him at Risk - :-)

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
I don't normally read magazines, but do flick through my pile of Simply Knitting occasionally

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Have a rubbish sense of smell, so like strong smells like coconut

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
The sound of a big fat sports car.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Boredom

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
What colour am I dyeing today, how many new Bessies have I designed in my sleep, will the puppy lick my face before I manage to turn away.

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chinese - all of it apart from the eggy bits.

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Have had too many children already, but maybe a grandchild called Bob or Barry (family joke), but please not for another 10 years as I'm not old enough yet - :-)

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D……
Pay off all my childrens debts, buy a big piece of land, build a swedish wooden house and develop a art/craft type gallery/studio/shop along side the dye studio.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Far too fast, but not as bad as DH who doesn't understand what speed limits are.

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Only in the autumn/winter when Baby Eric is home and then only when he has eaten too many rabbits and has a big fat tummy.

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
I love storms, amazing heavy with lightning storms that saunter up the coast on mid summers night - maybe tonight, its in the air. But poor Heidi is terrified, so maybe not.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
A Daf variomatic, that no one has ever heard of and ran on an elastic band.
.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Tequila, Malt whiskey and cheap southern French red wine - Cote de Provance

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Buy a big fat sports car and drive it around the world with the roof down.

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Its red now, but was purple and before that used to be bleached, but I got to old to be a blond...

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN?
Kirton, Felixstowe, Ipswich and Hollesley

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tour de France

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think she may be a kindred spirit, wish we could spend more time together plotting world domination.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
My portfolio full of work from art college 20 years ago & Feppys art, maybe a dead mouse and big fat dust balls.

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes - but without my mothers fat gene

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Neither, probably more awake at night than in the morning

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Hate eggs - yuk yuk yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
On the office steps at the farm, drinking tea, crocheting and talking to who ever is with me.
Normally Heidi, who has her special chair on the grass.

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Don't really like pastry, but love treacle tart

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Ice cream that has chocolate chunks and marshmallows in.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
The only person I know to tag has tagged me, but my girlies may answer if I posted it on Face Book

1 comment:

dottyspots said...

LOL - I'll reply Amanda if you'd like :0)

Really sore atm that you're dye-ing roving (as you'll probably remember, I've been after some for my shop for ages), but I'm not in a position to buy any in atm *sigh*

I have mentioned it to a few people though as I'm guessing the Waldorf crafting crowd will be especially interested(particularly in the UK).