Tuesday, October 31, 2006

work in progress

The dye room, as yet only one side is useable, the hooks for the wool are all on the unusable side - must remember to bring my wellies down.


My dye baths look pathetically small in such a huge space, however one day I will have 9!


The packing and winding area, Val has gone home for the day and Daisy is at college...

The showroom/design studio, I found the knitting machine when packing to come here, now all I have to do is remember how to use it, its perfect for our sock yarns.



The showroom/Design studio from the other side, still waiting for some pigeon holes to put all the wool, as have run out of baskets.


Last of all the store room with resident puppy, notice the dog bed and stairgate, which will be used when we have visitors. I know some people are scared of dogs, but have no fear they will both be firmly shut in the store room, unless of course you would like to meet them.

Still waiting for the drying frame outside, Phil has all the materials, just rather inconvienient that he has a job and can't get it built till the weekend.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks lovely! Will definitely come visit you as soon as I can!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Congrats!!